The Rinnai Compact Controller is the smallest, most affordable model.
Digital controllers allow you to select the exact temperature of the hot water at the tap within the controller temperature range. This has a number of benefits.
Safety, especially if you have young children, the hot water can be pre-set to a child safe level.
No need to mix hot and cold water, this reduces the effect of temperature spiking when another tap in the building is turned on.
You use your continuous flow unit more efficiently.
Allows diagnosis of problems (such as gas supply disruption) in the unlikely event or a fault, or for a maintenance review when the INFINITY is serviced.
120mm[h] x 90mm[w] x 20mm[d]
Compatible with the following Rinnai products:
- Rinnai INFINITY N-Series
- Rinnai INFINITY A-Series
- Rinnai INFINITY VT range
- Rinnai INFINITY EF range
- Rinnai INFINITY EF26
- Rinnai INFINITY HD range
- Rinnai INFINITY XR range
- Rinnai Infinity Wireless Controller (MC502S and MC503S)
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller
A maximum of four water controllers (three for the N-Series) can be fitted. Any combination of the deluxe, compact, and wireless controllers can be used within the following parameters:
• Only ONE master can be installed. This can be a Kitchen Deluxe, Compact, or Wireless Controller.
• Up to two Bathroom Deluxe Controllers can be installed.
• Fourth controller in any installation must be a Compact or Wireless Controller.
Rinnai INFINITY installations with a Rinnai controller receive an extended warranty.