The Rinnai EF26 is a condensing gas continuous flow hot water heater, which captures waste heat from the flue gas, through the use of a secondary heat exchanger, to help heat the water with less energy.
- Hot water delivery of 26 L/min, perfect for NZ homes
- Reduced price; RRP is now within 10% of the Rinnai INFINITY A26
- 30% lighter and smaller than the previous EF24 model, now 18 kg and a similar size to the A26
- Uses 11% less energy than the Rinnai INFINITY A26
- Inbuilt condensate neutraliser
Hot Water Capacity: up to 26L/min
531mm[h] x 351mm[w] x 191mm[d]
- external residential applications only
- mains and medium pressure systems
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
- They are not suitable as a spa or swimming pool heater
- They are not suitable for hydronic applications
- They are not suitable as a gas boost for solar connections—the temperature cannot be set high enough, use our HD models instead
This unit is to be installed by a licensed plumber/gasfitter in accordance Gas (safety and measurement) Regulations 2013; a certificate of compliance is to be issued upon completion.